Friday, August 24, 2012

Mother's Milk and H2O2

 
People I trust encouraged me to meet with a medical intuitive named Richard. I met him hoping that he could give me some insights into my physical condition. For example, I would like to know, are there any other problems in my system that contribute to my Parkinson’s?
When I first heard his story he described an ability to “see” a person’s health conditions, for example, glowing red blood vessels in a woman with high blood pressure. As well as being a medical intuitive, Richard found as he started to work with people, that he was connecting to the spirits of dead family and loved ones. They speak to him and can advise and help the living person. It has become his primary work. His business cards reads: Spirit Medium/Medical Intuitive.
We met, just the two of us, and I tape recorded the session. I told him I was interested in a health reading, but I did not tell him anything about my health history.
 Gradually, with great concentration, his eyes moving back and forth, but not looking directly at me, he described my condition. He accurately stated that I was a teacher and that I had been interrupted in my career for health reasons. He described a disconnection or lack of communication between my nerve connections throughout my body and in my brain. 
After describing what sounded to me to be the symptoms and sources of PD he said that he also saw an environment or “atmosphere” in my body that was ripe for the formation of tumors or cysts or stones. There was sludge, bad bacteria, and accumulated waste building up inside me. He eventually pinpointed its location as being primarily in my liver and gallbladder.
He ended by telling me what my body was missing and giving me instructions for adding supplements to my diet. My reserves were depleted, he said. I was particularly in need of B vitamins and iodine. Along with adding those to my diet, he recommended acidophilus, colostrum and food grade hydrogen peroxide. These were to nourish and oxygenate my cells. I had never heard of H2O2 as an internal remedy. I read about it online and was amazed by its value for many conditions. Colostrum also, is new to me as a supplement that anyone can take. It's derived from the first milking after a cow gives birth. I thought Colostrum was available only from human mothers for their newborn babies.

I am getting ready to begin a daily morning routine taking these cleansing, and nourishing dietary aids.  It may not be delicious, and it may be tedious, but it may be helpful. I hope it will be helpful, in a big way. I asked Richard about the foods and supplements I eat. Is eating them the main thing I need to do in order to improve my health including my nervous system? He said, “It always is.”

I did not ask for his service as a spirit medium. However, a spirit, he said, did speak to him, and that spirit was my grandfather - my father’s father.
I’ll write about that in my next post.
                
           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can I Cope?

Life is change, no getting away from it. And would we want it any different? If nothing ever changed, even the most charmed life could becom...