Tuesday, August 11, 2020

What I've Lost - What I've Gained


 What I've lost:

      clear, fluid speech

     short term memory

;    long term memory

     nimble fingers, hands, limbs

     facial expressiveness

    35 pounds


What I've gained:

        better discipline

        improved physical fitness

        acceptance

        more appreciation

        new awareness

        true friends 


         

I could add and probably will add other Losses and Gains as I think of them. This is me NOW. I'd like to be more specific and give examples - but later.

List making can be a useful tool.

    













    

   

    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Can I Cope?

Life is change, no getting away from it. And would we want it any different? If nothing ever changed, even the most charmed life could becom...