Friday, October 22, 2010

The Journey


Beatrice was given the name, Allowing the Light because of her “deep connection to The Light as the main source to facilitate healing and transformation.” Before she described her journey to me, she explained that what she saw was symbolic and that it might take some time before I would understand what the symbols meant. What follows is a brief description of her journey.
* * *
            She saw me confined in a tight box underground or underwater. “Like the womb?” I asked. “No, because it’s not comfortable.”
I’m not moving so they (Beatrice and the Light) start to pour light over me. Gradually I look up and move a little and they help me out of the box.
Beatrice asks what is needed to heal me and she sees that big shocks, including the accidental deaths of my son and brother, have taken part of my vital energy. She calls my son and then my brother and they bring energy back to me. My son George also uses a glass ball with rainbow colors to rub on my body to help heal it. He says he will do this everyday. They give me a bath with carnations. They decide I should see a nutritionist for help with my diet.
Next they take me to a natural place where I transform into a big bird, but my body cannot yet fly though my essence can. They show me how to get support from the earth. Finally Beatrice sees me standing wearing a long dress and looking healthy, still with my wings.
She calls Henry, but she can see “his struggle and reserve.” She performs a ritual to connect us and pours light on our household.

 Beatrice wrote down exercises for grounding, centering and to connect with nature and the earth. She described the South American carnation bathing ritual so I could do that as well. She recommended getting advice for using essential oils.
When we talked she suggested I converse with George daily, that if we still maintained a relationship it would help others in my family, too.
When I came home I drew myself in the box, the first real drawing I have done in a long time.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful picture that you drew. I love the colors. I have been reading your blog and sending you joyful wishes. Linda

    ReplyDelete

Can I Cope?

Life is change, no getting away from it. And would we want it any different? If nothing ever changed, even the most charmed life could becom...